Apply Online Vajpayee Bankable Yojana blp gujarat gov in: A portal for Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana has been launched by the Finance Department of the Government of Gujarat through the National Informatics Center. Applicants will have to apply online from now on. The process of disposal and benefit will be expedited within the time limit of its application. The scheme will be run with the noble intention of providing self employment to the unemployed youth.
Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana Eligibility, age, eligibility, documents, online application portal link etc. of this scheme are given below.
Scheme Name Shri Vajpayee Bankable Yojana
- The Purpose Of The Scheme self-employment to the unemployed persons in urban and rural areas
- Scheme Launch By Gujarat Government
- Maximum Loan Support 8.00 lakh for Industries,Service and Business sector
Apply Online Official Portal blp.gujarat.gov.in
The Purpose Of The Scheme
- This scheme aims to supply self-employment to the unemployed persons in urban and rural areas. Disabled and blind persons are also eligible to take benefits under this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria Of The Scheme
- The applicant should have passed minimum standard fourth OR
- Training/ Experience: Should have undergone training for minimum three months from private establishment or minimum one month from Government recognized Institutes, in the area of the proposed business or should have experience of minimum 1 year in the same activity or should be hereditary craftsperson.
- No Income criteria.
- 18 to 65 Years
Maximum Limit for Bank Loan
- ₹.8.00 lakh for Industries sector.
- ₹.8.00 lakh for Service sector.
- ₹.8.00 lakh for Business sector.
- Rate of subsidy on loan amount
Subsidy will be available as mentioned below for Industries, Service & Business sector.
- Area General Category Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes / Ex-serviceman/Women/ blind or handicapped having 40% or more disability
- Rural 25% 40%
- Urban 20% 30%
Maximum Limit of Subsidy
- Industrial Sector: – 1, 25,000/- Rupees.
- Service Sector: – 1, 00,000/- Rupees.
Urban :- 60,000/- RupeesRural :- 75,000/- RupeesReserve Category
- Urban / Rural :- 80,000/- Rupees
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- Cast Certificate
- Experience Certificate/Educational Certificate
- Proof of business Place
- School Leaving Certificate
How to Apply
- Applicants wishing to avail the benefits of this scheme will have to apply online on this newly given website and Following are the steps to apply online.
First go to the official website: blp.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on the Register button provided by the applicant on the website
- Click on the register button, enter the mobile number and enter the captcha given below
- Then insert the OTP in your mobile
- Now fill in the given information online and upload the required documents
- Finally press the submit or confirm button
The Government of Gujarat has developed a portal called blp.gujarat.gov.in for this Vajpayee Bankable Scheme for transparent and timely disposal of applications. The Digital India program is a new step in which the applicant will be able to apply online, and will also be able to see for himself his status which will easily benefit the beneficiaries.