CG Scholarship 2022 | Chhattisgarh Scholarship Scheme: Beneficiaries, Eligibility, Apply Right Now
Today we will know the process of applying for CG Scholarship 2022 with the help of this article . In this article, we will know about the process of applying for this CG Scholarship 2022 scheme. With all. The applicant will also provide information about all the documents that are required to apply. Apart from this, what should be the eligibility of the applicant, you will also get information about him to apply. Apart from this, you will get many more information with the help of this article.
As you all know that both the central and state government together provide many scholarship schemes for the education of children. Today we are going to give you information related to one such scheme of Chhattisgarh. Whose name is CG Scholarship 2022. For complete information related to this scheme, read this article till the end.
- Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2022
- आयुष्मान भारत महात्मा गांधी स्वास्थ्य बीमा योजना 2022
- Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2022
CG Scholarship 2022 Basic info
|scheme name||CG Scholarship 2022|
|who started the scheme||Chhattisgarh government|
|Objectives of the plan||to award scholarships|
|beneficiaries of the scheme||students of chhattisgarh|
|the profit||Scholarship will be provided to the students|
|application procedure||online and offline|
CG Scholarship 2022
CG Scholarship 2022 has been started by the Social Welfare Department of Chhattisgarh. Under this scheme, scholarship will be provided to the students of Chhattisgarh. This scholarship will be provided to the candidates of SC, ST, OBC and Minority categories. So far, 87000 students have been allotted scholarships worth Rs 12.42 crore under CG Scholarship.
There are many scholarship schemes being run for the students in Chhattisgarh. These schemes are being run to promote the education of children. Now no student of Chhattisgarh will have to increase in studies due to weak financial condition. We have told you all the information related to CG Scholarship 2022 in our article. Please read our article carefully.
Objectives of CG Scholarship 2022
The main objective of CG Scholarship 2022 is to provide scholarship to the students of Chhattisgarh. So that the studies of the students are not hampered due to financial constraints. The state will develop through this scheme and unemployment rates will also come down. Because due to the scholarship, the children of Chhattisgarh will be able to do their studies so that they will get employment.
CG Scholarship 2022 Eligibility
If you also want to apply in this scheme, then you will have to be eligible for this scheme to apply in this scheme. So below we have given information about the eligibility of this scheme.
- It is mandatory for the student to be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh. The student must be studying in the pre-matriculation level. The annual income of the student’s family should be ₹ 200000 or less.
- It is mandatory for the student to be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh. The student should be a girl of the SC / ST / OBC category. The student should be studying in class III to VIII. The family of the student is not paying income tax. The student’s family has 10 acres. There should not be more land than
- It is mandatory for the student to be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh. The applicant should be a regular student. The applicant should have 40% or more disability. The applicant’s family income should be less than ₹ 8000 per month.
- It is mandatory for the student to be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh. The applicant should have at least 60% marks in class 12th. The place where the applicant is studying should be approved by the All India Council for Technical Education.
- The applicant should be a resident of Chhattisgarh only then he can apply for this scheme.
- The applicant must be a student. Because only the students get the benefit in this scheme.
So friends, this was the information about the eligibility of CG Scholarship 2022 scheme, now we will get information about the document of this scheme.
CG Scholarship 2022 Documents
If you have to apply in this scheme, then you must have some necessary documents, without which you will not be able to apply. So we have given this information about all these documents.
- caste certificate
- Passport size photograph
- income certificate
- Last qualifying mark sheet
- residence certificate
- passbook photo copy
- aadhar card number
CG Scholarship 2022 Profit
We have got the information related to the documents and eligibility of this scheme. Now we will know what are the benefits the applicant can get by applying in this scheme. Get information about it.
- Under CG Scholarship 2022, scholarship will be provided to the students of Chhattisgarh.
- Through the scholarship, children will be able to do their studies without any hindrance.
- Unemployment rates will also come down through this scheme.
- To apply for CG Scholarship 2022 all the students have to apply online.
- Only the students of Chhattisgarh can take advantage of this scheme.
- An eligibility criteria has been prescribed by the government under CG Scholarship.
CG Scholarship 2022 Application Process
You can also easily apply in Chhattisgarh Scholarship Scheme. Whatever scheme of scholarship is going on in Chhattisgarh right now. We will know the process of applying in all those schemes. So let’s know the process of applying for this scheme.
- Pre Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Students
- State Scholarship Scheme
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Students
- Girls Literacy Promotion Scheme
- Unclean Business Scholarship Scheme
- Chief Minister Gyan Protsahan Initiative Scheme
- Disabled Scholarship Scheme
- DTE Chhattisgarh Scholarship
You can apply for all these schemes from the same website portal. That is why we are telling the process of application of one of these schemes. Secondly you will get easily with the help of this scheme.
Step 1 : First of all, you can go to the official website of this scheme or with the help of the link given above in the scholarship.
Step 2 : After that a new page will open in front of you. In that you will get the application link, click on it.
Step 3 : After that a PDF will open in front of you, in which you will get the application forms of this scheme.
Step 4 : the information sought in that application. Fill it properly and submit it to your nearest office.
In this way you can apply for this scheme.
CG Scholarship 2022 login process
If you have applied for this scheme. And now if you want to login to the official website of this scheme, then how do you? You can login. get information about it.
Step 1 : First of all you have to go to this scheme official website.
There you will get the login information on the home page itself.
There you have to enter your User ID and Password.
Step 3 : After that click on the login button. If you have forgotten your password, then you will get the option of Forgot Password, you can change your password by clicking on it.
So friends, in this way you can login to this scheme.
Process to view CG Scholarship 2022 Contact list
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Chhattisgarh Scholarship Portal.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of Contact for Help.
- By clicking on it, the contact list will open in front of you.
- You can solve your problem by contacting the concerned officer.
CG Scholarship 2022 Important links
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information related to CG Scholarship 2021. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting on helpline number or by writing email. The helpline number and email id are as follows.
- Helpline Number- 0771-2511192
- Email Id- email@example.com
CG Scholarship 2022 FAQ
Why Chhattisgarh Scholarship Scheme has been started?
So that more and more students can do their studies.
What are the documents required to apply for the scheme?
What is CG Scholarship 2022?
Due to this scholarship by the government, the children of economically weaker sections can complete their studies without any hindrance.
The level of education in the country will increase through this scheme.