CRIS Recruitment 2022: Center for Railway Information System (CRIS) has released notification on the official website for recruitment to fill the vacant posts of Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) and Assistant Data Analyst (ADA) on the basis of GATE 2022 score. Under this, recruitment has been organized to fill 150 posts. Interested and eligible candidates who have been dreaming of getting “CRIS Recruitment 2022” for a long time, this is a golden opportunity for all of them. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application for CRIS Recruitment 2022 through online medium.
Online applications for CRIS Recruitment 2022 will be submitted from 25 April to 24 May 2022. Eligible candidates can visit this article till the end to know more details of CRIS Recruitment 2022.
CRIS Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Name Of Posts||No. OF Posts|
|Assistant Software Engineer (ASE)||144|
|Assistant Data Analyst||6|
CRIS Recruitment 2022 Salary
Qualified candidates for CRIS Recruitment 2022 will be given a salary of Rs 44,900 to Rs 1,42,400 per month.
- CSB Bank Recruitment 2022
- DTC Recruitment 2022
- DSSSB Recruitment 2022
- BSPHCL Recruitment 2022
- KPSC Recruitment 2022
- NPCIL Recruitment 2022related to the recruitment here
- AASC Assam Group 3 Recruitment 2022
- Muthoot Finance Recruitment 2022
- IPR MTS Recruitment 2022
- Assam Rifles Sports Quota Recruitment 2022
- Indian Navy AA SSR Recruitment 2022
CRIS Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
In CRIS Recruitment 2022, the application fee for General / OBC category candidates is Rs 1,000 and for ST / SC category candidates, the application fee has been fixed. The application fee for CRIS Recruitment 2022 should be paid through online mode.
CRIS Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
The minimum age of eligible candidates for CRIS Recruitment 2022 has been fixed at 22 years and maximum age is 27 years. The age limit for CRIS Recruitment 2022 will be calculated as on 24th May 2022. In CRIS Recruitment 2022, relaxation in upper age limit will be provided to the reserved categories as per the rules of the government.
CRIS Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
The educational qualification of the eligible candidates for CRIS Recruitment 2022 has been determined on the basis of following-
|Name Of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Software Engineer (ASE)||Degree in Computer/ IT + GATE 2022 Score|
|Assistant Data Analyst||Degree in Statistics + GATE 2022 Score|
CRIS Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection of eligible candidates for CRIS Recruitment 2022 will be done on the basis of the following process-
- Preparation of Merit list on the basis of GATE 2022 Score
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply CRIS Recruitment 2022
Eligible candidates for CRIS Recruitment 2022 will have to submit application through online mode. Eligible candidates can follow the following steps to apply online for CRIS Recruitment 2022-
- First of all, the eligible candidates have to visit the official website.
- After that click on the link “CRIS Recruitment 2022” on the home page.
- After that click on the option of “Apply Online”.
- After that all the information asked in the application form have to be filled carefully.
- After that the required documents have to be uploaded.
- After that you have to pay the required application fee as per your category.
- After that submit the application form.
- Finally, take a print out of the application form and keep it safe with you.
CRIS Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Start Date Online Application Form||25 April 2022|
|Last Date Online Application Form||24 May 2022|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|