CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2023:Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) and Head Constable (Ministerial). All Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website crpf.gov.in.
CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2023
CRPF will fill up the vacancies for the post of Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector.In the article below candidates can know about the CRPF Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, CRPF Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Important Dates, CRPF-Recruitment Notification PDF and other details.
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Post Name||ASI (Steno) & Head Constable (Min)|
|No. of Vacancy||1458|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date Of Application||25th January 2023|
• UR / OBC / EWS: Rs. 100/-
• SC / ST / ESM / Female: Nil
• Payment Mode: Online
• Minimum Age: 18 Years
• Maximum Age: 25 Years
• Candidates should not born before 26/01/1998 or after 25/01/2005.
• Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Category||HC Ministerial||ASI Steno||No.of Post|
|Post||Pay Leval & Salary|
|ASI Steno||Rs. 29200 – Rs. 92300/- (Level 5)|
|HC Ministerial||Rs. 25500 – Rs. 81100/- (Level 4)|
• The Examinsation will consist of Computer Based Test, Skill Test, Physical Standard Test, Document Verification and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
• All these Stages of the Examination are mandatory. Details of these Papers / Tests is as follows:
CRPF Recruitment Education Qualification
Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent Exam from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.
|ASI (Steno)||Candidates must have passed Class 12th + Steno|
|HC (Min)||Candidates must have passed Class 12th|
- Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts:
- Triangle and its various kinds of centers, Congruence, and similarity of triangles,
- Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height, and distances (simple problems only).
- Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart
How to Apply
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the CRPF website between 04.01.2023 and 25/01/2023.
- Applications will be received on-line only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting on-line application is 25/01/2023.
• Start Date for Apply Online: 04/01/2023
• Last Date for Apply Online: 25/01/2023
• CRPF Admit Card Out: 15/02/2023
• CPRF HCM & ASI CBT Exam Date: 22-28 Feb 2023