CRPF Recruitment: The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is a federal police organization in India under the authority of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) of the Government of India. it has Released a notification for the Recruitment of 1458 ASI & Head Constable Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Online for this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 25-Jan-2023.
CRPF Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Name of the Post||ASI, Head Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||1458|
|Starting Date of the Application||04-01-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||25-01-2023|
|Job Location||All India|
CRPF Recruitment: Vacancy Details
- candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Minimum Age Limitation: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 25 Years.
- OBC, Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- General/OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ Female Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Computer Based Test
- Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Measurement Test
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for CRPF Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ crpf.gov.in
- And check for the CRPF Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open ASI, Head Constable Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (25-Jan-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
Q. What is the Full form of CRPF?
A. Central Reserve Police Force is the Full form of CRPF.
Q. How can We Apply for this Recruitment?
A. Aspirants can apply Online For this Recruitment.