Most Important Current Affairs 30 October 2021 | Pdf Download In English
30 October 2021 Current Affairs in English : 30 October 2021 Current Affairs, 30 October 2021 Current Affairs Quiz, 30 October 2021 Current Affairs Quiz with reference to Rajasthan, India, Pdf Download | Current Affairs is very important for the examinations to be held in Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar and all other states of India.
Why Important Daily Current Affairs :- Friends, all of you would know that recently the Rajasthan Police SI exam was held, Rajasthan Police SI paper had questions between 20-30 of Current Affairs, so that we can come in the upcoming competitive examinations. You can guess the questions, how helpfully Current Affairs is for the upcoming competitive exams.
You will get to see pdf of current affairs and quiz for test from our website daily, so you can use Education Fact website by saving it in your browser.
Q.1 October in2021, which of the following years 2022 J & Managing Director of K Bank for a term to bestarting from has been appointed as(MD)?
A. RK Chhibber
B. Baldev Prakash
C. Amitabh Choudhary
D. Atul Kumar Goel
- Reserve Bank of India Baldev Prakash 2022 Of Managing Director andof Jammu and Kashmir Bank CEO Appointment as approved.
- three years from the date of his joining or 10 April have been appointed in2022.
- Presently, R.K. Chhibber J&K Bank Chairman and Managing Director You, whoJune took the bank over in2019.
- Prakash is currently State Bank of India (SBI Chief General Manager (Digital and Transaction Banking Marketing Department) of) Huh.
- October 2021 Important appointments in:
- Amitabh Choudhary to the private sector Managing Director of Axis Bank has been appointed.
- Atul Kumar Goyal To President of Indian Banks Association has been appointed.
- Rajiv Mantri To Chief Financial Officer (of Citi IndiaCFO) has been appointed.
Q.2 October In2021, the following launches in who the world’s first FIFA soccer schoolprogram?
A. Kalinga Institute of Social Sciences (KISS)
B. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
C. Tata Institute of Fundamental ResearchInstitute of
D. IndianManagement Bodh Gaya
Correct Answer Kalinga Institute of Social Sciences (KISS) .
- Kalinga Institute of Social Sciences (KISS), Bhubaneswar world’s first FIFA for School Program is introduced.
- Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on 27 October 2021 launched the virtual program.
- Soccer For School(F4S)FIFA byis an ambitious global programaimed at nearly 700 million children’seducation, aims to contributedevelopment and empowerment.
Important Points in the
- run-up, by FIFA from 25 October KISS Three-dayat ‘Capacity Building Workshop – Train the Trainer‘ was organized.
- all districts of Odisha 100 More thanphysical education teachers fromand KIIT (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology) And KISS Participated 100 in more thanfootball players trainingprograms, including field sessions with classes.
- FIFA One non profit organization Itassociation football, describes itself as the international governing body offutsal and beach soccer.
- It is the supreme governing body of association football.
- its headquarters Zurich, Switzerland is in.
- It was established on 21 May 1904 in Paris, France.
Q.3 Which of the following has become the first Integrated Management System (Southern RailwayIMS) certified train of?
A. Bangalore Chennai Shatabdi Express
B. Mysore-Chennai Shatabdi Express
C. Chennai Central Coimbatore Shatabdi Express
D. Mumbai Central Ahmedabad Shatabdi Express
right answer Mysore-Chennai Shatabdi Express Is.
- Mysore-Chennai Shatabdi Express Southern Railway’s first Integrated Management System (IMS) has become a certified train.
- This 1st Shatabdi train of Indian Railways and 2nd Mail/Express train of Indian Railways has also become
- This service is the first in Southern Railway ISO 9001:2001 certified train (Acquired19 June, 2007 ).
- Primary Maintenance of Train Basin Bridge Coaching Depot of Chennai Division Done through.
- Important milestones achieved by:
- Chennai-Mysore-Chennai Shatabdi ExpressChennai-Mysore-Chennai Shatabdi Express train 11 May 1994 was launched on.
- The train wason 1 July 2009 upgraded. LHB (Linke Hoffman Bush) was included with the cartons.
- HOG (Head on Generation) Running on reduces pollution and prevents resource depletion (diesel).
- 100% Maintainingpassenger amenities in working condition, 100% HOG and 100% bio-digester toilet operation and 100% functional sub-pantry equipment.
- HOG Technology:
- HOG technology is usedappliances such as air conditioners, to meet the requirements of electricalelectric bulbs and fans electric traction Used to draw electricity directly from
- HOG system to any diesel oil consumption not required Occurs and air pollution and noise pollution would be less
- LHB coaches:
- LinkeHoffman Bush (LHB) arecoaches passenger coach of the Indian Railways that hRmni of Linke Hoffman Bush and was mostly developed by Rail Coach Factory in Kapurthala was produced by.
- to the coaches 160 km/h designed for operating speeds of up to and 200 km/h can go up to
- Them “anti-telescopic” They are considered, meaning they do not flip over in case of a collision (mainly head-on).
- These bins are made of stainless steel and the interiors are made of aluminum making them lighter than conventional rakes.
- Each coach also features “for efficient braking at high speedsAdvanced Pneumatic Disc Brake System”, “Modular Interior” that integrates lighting in the roof and luggage rack with wide windows.
Q.4 World Psoriasis Day every year When is it celebrated?
A. 26 October
B. 27 October
C. 28 October
D. 29 October
right answer 29 October Is.
- World Psoriasis Day every year 29 October is celebrated.
- Psoriasis a skin disease that red, itchy scaly patches causes, which are usually the knees, elbows, torso and scalp Happens on
- Worldwide, 125 millionpeople have psoriasis.
- Unfortunately, there is no cure for psoriasis, but it can be reduced.
international elderly Day, International Coffee Day, World Vegetarian Day
Gandhi Jayanti,, International Day of Nonviolence
German Unity Day
animal welfare day
world teachers day
Indian Air Force Day
world post day
world mental health day
International Girl Child Day
international Disaster Risk Reduction Day
world standards day
Pregnancy and Child Loss Remembrance Day, Global Hand Washing Day, World Student Day
World Food Day, World Spine Day, World Anesthesia Day
International Day for the Eradication of Poverty
World Pediatric Bone and Joint Day
World Statistics Day, World Osteoporosis Day
International Stuttering Awareness Day
United Nations Day, World Development Information Day
world occupational therapy day
International Animation Day
World Psoriasis Day
world savings day
National Unity Day or National Unity Day
Q.5 Who among the following topped the EdelGive Hurun India Philanthropy List 2021 in a day 27 by donating Rscrore?
A. Amitabh Bachchan
B. Shahrukh Khan
C. Azim Premji
D. Sonu Sood
right answer Azeem Prem Ji Is.
- Software Exporter Azim Premji of Wipro has EdelGive Hurun India Philanthropy List 2021 day 9,713 crore or 27 Maintained its top rank with donations of RsRscrore per.
- India’s richest man Reliance Industries Mukesh Ambani 577 crores is at the third position in the list with a contribution of Rs.
- Amitabh Bachchan 15 Rscrore EdelGiveHurun India Philanthropy Listby donating 2021 is the top new entrant in the.
- second richest Indian gautam adani disaster Hefor relief 130 is eighth in the list of donors with a donation of Rscrore.
- co-founder of Infosys Nandan Nilekani’s ranking improved and 183 donated Rscrore With “social thinking” identified as the primary cause.
- There are some new entrants to the list, including the biggest stock investors. Rakesh Jhunjunwala Including whofiscalwith educational 2021 a quarter orof its total revenues in 50 madea donation of Rscroreefforts.
- Former chairman of engineering major Larsen & Toubro, A.M. Naik,112 donated Rscrore Within the 11ththe placelist.
Azim Hashim Premji
9713 million Rupees
Shiv Nadar, HCL Technologies
Mukesh Ambani, Reliance Industries
Kumar Mangalam Birla, Aditya Birla Group
Nandan Nilekani, Infosys
Hinduja Family, Hinduja Group
Bajaj Family, Bajaj Group
Gautam Adani, Adani Group
Anil Agarwal, Vedanta
Burman Family, Dabur India
Q.6 October in2021, Public Affairs Center according to the(PAC), in the performance of which state the following 18 hastopped thelargest statesrule?
B. Madhya Pradesh
right answer Kerala Is.
- Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Telanganaamonggovernance performance, occupying the top three spots 18 have emerged as the emerging winnerslarge states in.
- This 28 October 2021 Bengaluru-based non-profit think tank Public Affairs Center (PAC) on was announced by the.
- The Public Affairs Index (PAI 2021) has prepared the list on the basis of marks obtained by the states in the performance of governance.
- Gujaratfifth, Karnataka seventh and Maharashtra 12thranks.
- This study Adequacy and quality of governance in the states is an annual assessment.
- it gave the states Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme, National Health Mission, Integrated Child Development Services, Centrally Sponsored Programs ofSamagra Shiksha Abhiyan and Mid Day Meal Scheme is also evaluated on the basis of implementation.
2. Tamil Nadu
2. Jammu and Kashmir
- Number of – 14.
- National Parks: DistrictsAnamudi Shola National Park, Eravikulam National Park, Mathikettan Shola National Park, Pambadum Shola National Park, Periyar National Park 1982, Silent Valley National Park.
- Dam: Idukki Dam (Periyar River), Mullaperiyar Masonry Gravity Dam (Periyar River), Pazhassi Dam or Kulur Barrage (Valpatnam River).
- registered GI: en: AranmulaKnndi, Plkkdn potrice, Balaramapuram sarees and fine cotton fabrics.
Q.7 October in2021, the Government of India, with which of the followingthe Chennai-Kosasthlayar basinclimate-resilient, for integrated urban flood protection and 251 have signedloans amounting to $millionmanagement?
right answer ADB Is.
- Government of India and Asian Development Bank (ADB) has Chennai – Kosthalaiyar Basin climate-resilient, forintegrated urban flood protection and management 251 $million loan is signed.
- This Chennai city floods will strengthen immunity.
- This project will create a flood protection hydroelectric infrastructure and Greater Chennai Corporation capacity will be strengthened.
- This project Will588 buildkm of new storm water drains, stormwater of175 km drain to be rehabilitated or substituted.
- This Ambattur, Ariyalur, Kadapakkam and Korattur across channels 11 kilometers to improve water-carrying capacity and a stormwater pumping station to be upgraded and a new station can be constructed.
- It hasin roadside drains to recharge groundwater aquifers and to rehabilitate four disaster relief camps. 23,000 catchpits Will make too
- The project aims to increase stakeholder participation including active participation of women in flood preparedness by increasing community knowledge and awareness of flood risks and impacts.
- Greater Chennai Corporation (GCC) Stormwater to the technical staff of Will be trained on planning and design of evacuation systems and management of solid waste and flood risk.
- ADB Recent Initiatives by: The
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Government of Indiato boost farm incomes and an agribusiness network in Maharashtra to reduce food losses 100 signed a $million loanHuh.
- The Central Government and the Asian Development Bank committed 4.5 $million Of Project Readiness Financing (PRF) loan is signed.
- ADB (Asian Development Bank) in October 2021 its developing member countries by 2019–2030 from 100 decided to increase its ambition to provide climate financing toUSDbillion.
- September In2021, ADB as additional support for the ongoing power grid modernization 60 has approved a loan ofmillion dollarsproject, which power in Nepal Upgrading transmission and distribution systems.
- ADB :
- Headquarters – Mandaluyong, Philippines.
Established– 19 December 1966.
Q.8 October in2021, which of the following countriesofBRICS(Brazil, Russia, India, China, of the heads the national statistics offices inSouth 13thpresided over the meetingAfrica)?
right answer India Is.
- 28 Aktubr 202l The BRICS(Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) virtualof Heads of National Statistical Offices of 13thMeetingcountries, went to be held under the chairmanship of India.
- during the meeting BRICS Joint Statistical Publication forCountries (JSP) 2021 and JSP Snapshot 2021 released.
- subject of meeting Themonitoring of sustainable development NSO effort ”goals.
- Chief Statistician of India andMinistry of Statistics and Program Implementation (MoSPI) Secretary,G.P. feudal presided over the meeting.
- JSP 2021 Chapter 1 ofFive countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) Provides general information with comparable figures of
- other 14 chapters reflecting different aspects of the past developments and current situation of different nations Are.
- BRICSfive is a group ofcountries – Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.
- Abbreviation “BRICS” in the beginning 2001, InGoldman Sachs economist JimO’Neill was prepared by.
- After a series of high level meetings, the first BRICS summit was held on 16 June 2009 in Yekaterinburg, Russia. was conducted.
- 2014 6th BRICS Summit in Fortaleza (Brazil) in During, the leaders of the New Development Bank (NDB) signed the establishment agreement.
Q.9 October in2021, which institutes the followingIndia’s National formula for promoting the rational use of drugs in the country has published the sixth edition of(NFI)?
A. Indian Council of Medical Research
B. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi
C. Indian Pharmacy Commission
D. Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
Correct Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Is.
- Health Minister Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya 28, October 2021 On India’s National Formulary for Promoting Rational Use of Medicines (NFI) Sixth edition ofin the country launched.
- Indian The Pharmacopoeia Commission has NFI published the.
- NFI All health professionals such as Physicians, Pharmacists, Nurses and Dentists will act as a guidance document for
- NFI National List of Health Programs and Essential Medicines (NLEM) is associated with.
- According to the main choices of, this editionthis edition contains 591 drug monographs and 23 appendices with 34 therapeutic sections chapters. Are included.
- Given the diabetes prevalence in the country NFI The on the management of diabetes a separate chapter has been included.
- Indian Pharmaceutical Code Commission (IPC):
- IPC An autonomous body of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Is.
- Its objectiveis to establish standards for medicines in the country. is to be decided.
- IPC Official document published to improve quality ofdrugs does.
- Headquarters: Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
Q.10 October in2021, which company the following is decided to change his name to“meta”?
A. Snap Incorporated
D. Facebook Incorporated
right answer Facebook Incorporated Is.
- Facebook Incorporated CEO Mark Zuckerberg has announced that they will change its name to meta Will do
- This is being done to reflect the opportunities for growth beyond its namesake social-media platform in the online digital realm known as the Metaverse.
- metaverse roughly a Shared refers to the idea of a virtual environment that can be accessed by people using different devices. can be done.
- Some important global companies and their CEOs:
Current Affairs Pdf
Read more :
- RAS Prelims Answer Key 2021
- 22 October 2021 Current Affairs Pdf Download
- Rajasthan Bharatpur Riyasat Handwriting Notes
- BSC Third Year Notes In Hindi
- PTET Results
- BSTC Admit card 2021
- BSTC Answer Key Download
- 19 October 2021 Current Affairs PDF Download
- 18 October 2021 Current Affairs PDF Download
- 17 October 2021 Current Affairs Pdf Download
- 16 October Current Affairs Pdf Download
- online casino india
- best online casino in india
- best online casino india
- online casino india real money
- online casino in india
- online casino games in india
- online casino games india
- online casino real money india
- best casino in india online
- online casino games for real money
- casino in india online
- casino games india
- best casino in india
- online casino game real money
- casino india online
- crazy time casino india
- casino online india
- online casino play for real money
- casino games in india
- best online live casino india