Rajasthan Anganwadi Bharti 2022 Official Notification, Qualification, Age Limt, Important Documents, Eligibillty : Notification has been issued by the Office of the Deputy Director, Women and Child Development Department, Udaipur for recruitment to the vacant posts of Anganwadi Worker / Mini Anganwadi Worker Assistant and Sahyogini in Gram Panchayats. . The applications for Rajasthan Anganwadi Bharti 2022 Udaipur District will run from 7 February 2022 to 10 March 2022 . Interested and eligible women will have to submit their applications along with two copies of all the documents mentioned in the Office of the Child Development Project Officer through registered post or email by date 10 March 2022. Also, there is more information related to Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 such as educational qualification, age limit, important documents and complete information about the application process is given below.
|Rajasthan Anganwadi Bharti 2022 Udaipur Official Notification : Click Here|
Rajasthan Anganwadi Bharti 2022
|Organization Name||Women and Child Development Department|
|Name of post||Rajasthan Anganwadi Bharti 2022|
|application date||07 February2022|
|Last date||10 March 2022|
Rajasthan Anganwadi Bharti 2022 Detail
Notification is issued for the workers in Anganwadi according to the districts by the Deputy Director, Women and Child Development Department, Government of Rajasthan. Under this, applications have been started for all the districts whose posts are vacant in the Gram Panchayat. Recently, Anganwadi recruitment notification has been issued for the vacant posts in the Gram Panchayat of Udaipur district. Candidates can download the official notification of Rajasthan Anganwadi Bharti 2022 Udaipur through the link given below and can get information about how many posts have been kept for which ward or gram panchayat of which Anganwadi center.
- KVB Vacancy 2022 Notification Business Development Associate
- Kota University BA 2nd Year Result 2021 | Kota University(uok) BA 2nd Year Result 2021
- MLSU University BA 2nd Year Result 2021 Mohanlal Sukhadia University BA 2nd Year Result Released
Rajasthan Anganwadi Bharti 2022 Age Limit
For Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022, the age of the applicant should be between 21 years to 40 years. Also, for Anganwadi recruitment, the maximum age limit has been kept up to 45 years for Scheduled Castes, Tribes, Widow, Divorced Abandonment and Special Schemes.
- Age Limit For Anganwadi Bharti 2022 : 21 Year To 40 Year
Rajasthan Anganwadi Bharti 2022 Education Qualification
The educational qualification for Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 has been set differently according to the posts, such as the minimum educational qualification for the post of Anganwadi Worker / Mini Anganwadi Worker and Asha Sahyogini has been kept 12th pass and the minimum qualification for selection to the post of Assistant 10th Passed.
- Anganwadi Worker/Mini Anganwadi Worker and Asha Sahyogini: 12th Passed
- Assistant: 10th Passed
Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 Important Guidelines
- To apply for Rajasthan Anganwadi Bharti 2022, it is mandatory for a female applicant to be married. It is mandatory for a married woman applicant in rural area to be a local resident of the revenue village for which the Anganwadi center is being selected or the ward of the concerned Anganwadi center in the urban area. Widow/divorced/abandoned woman can be considered as local resident for both in-laws and mother’s place.
- It is mandatory for the applicant woman to be a local resident of the concerned Gram Panchayat and to have a declaration regarding having toilet and regular use in her house.
- Minimum 10th pass is mandatory for fellowship.
- The age of the applicant should be 21-40 years as on the date of issue. For Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Widow, Divorced, Abandoned and Special Person, the maximum age will be 45 years.
- Applicants should submit their application along with educational qualification certificate, original residence certificate, caste certificate, age certificate, marriage certificate, widow/divorced/abandoned document, RSCIT certificate, work experience certificate, BPL card and other necessary documents. Attach photocopy.
- Application form can be obtained from this office or departmental website (www.wcd.rajasthan.gov.in).
- Applicants can submit their completely filled application form in duplicate to this office by 10.03.2022 up to 5 PM in person/through post. Once the application is submitted/submitted, it will not be allowed to amend or attach attachments. Be sure to get the acknowledgment receipt of the application form.
- Detailed information in this regard can be obtained from the office.
Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 Required Document
- Marksheet / Certificate of Educational Qualification
- Secondary mark sheet/certificate. must have
- Domicile Proof, Voter ID Card / Ration Card / Aadhar Card All any one of the documents is required
- Work experience certificate (1 year work experience as Sahayika / Asha Sahyogini / Saathina) / Certificate of being a beneficiary of Jyoti scheme.
- Widow / Abandoned / Divorced Certificate, if any.
- Training Certificate of RSCIT.
- SC / Backward Class / Minority Certificate.
- Self attested photocopy of BPL card (included in Central Government list) and required documents.
Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 Important links
|Form Start Date||07 February2022|
|Form Last Date||10 March 2022|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|