Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021 List Online form, Application Form Status
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021 List Online form, Application Form Status : Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana is a scheme run for the orphan children of the state. Rajasthan government has started Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021 so that there should not be any shortage in the upbringing and education of the orphan children of Rajasthan. Under this scheme, full financial assistance is provided to the orphan children. Those children are included in Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana. Whose parents are disabled or whose parents are not in this world. In such a situation, the government gives money to those children every month. Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana was implemented on 08-02-2005 in Rajasthan. This scheme was initially run for the orphan children of Scheduled Castes. But later the Palanhar scheme was implemented for all categories. At present, this scheme is applicable to all the people, so that all the orphan and helpless children can get maximum benefit under the Palanhar scheme.
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021 Objectives
The arrangements for the upbringing, education, etc. of the orphan children should not be institutionalized, but within the society itself, the person willing to do in the family of the closest relative/acquaintance of the boy and girl child, by making education, food, food, etc. in the family environment on behalf of the state. To provide clothes and other necessary facilities. In this way, this scheme run by the state government is unique in the whole of India.
Palanhar Yojana 2021 Eligibility
- orphan children
- One of the parents or both the parents who have been sentenced to death/imprisonment for life has died and the other has been sentenced to death or life imprisonment.
- Three children of widowed mother eligible for destitute pension
- Children of parents with HIV/AIDS
- Children of remarried widowed mother
- Children of parents with leprosy
- three children of estranged mother
- Children of Divorced/Abandoned Woman
- Children of parents of differently abled persons
Palanhar scheme 2021 benefits
- For a child of 0-6 age group – Rs 500 per month (mandatory to go to Anganwadi)
- For children in the age group of 6-18 – Rs 1000 per month (mandatory to go to school)
- For clothes, sweaters, shoes etc. – 2000 rupees additional lump sum payable annually (not payable in widow foster and kinship caregiver)
Rajasthan Palanhar Scheme 2021 Conditions
- The annual income of the foster family should not exceed Rs 1.20 lakh.
- The maximum age of the child should be less than 18 years.
- Parents and children have been residing in the state of Rajasthan for a period of at least 3 years from the date of application.
Palanhar Scheme Required Documents
- Death certificate of parents in case of orphan children.
- Copy of sentence in case of children of parents punished by judicial sentence.
- Social Security Pension Payment Order (PPO Order) in the case of children of eligible widowed mother of destitute pension.
- In the case of children of remarried widowed mother, copy of the certificate of remarriage of the widowed mother.
- A copy of the medical certificate issued by the competent board in the case of children of parents suffering from leprosy.
- In the case of the children of the mother going away, the certificate of the mother having been related for more than one year.
- ART in case of children of parents suffering from HIV/AIDS. ARD issued by the Center Copy of the diary (Green Diary).
- Copy of certificate of 40% or more disability issued by the competent board in the case of children of specially abled parents.
- Social Security Pension Payment Order (PPO Order) in case of children of divorced/abandoned women.
Other required documents
- Bhamashah Number (EID/UID Number) of the parent.
- Aadhar Card (UID Number) of the child.
- Copy of the original residence certificate / ration card / voter ID card of the parent.
- Income Certificate (Annual income should not exceed Rs. 1.20 lakhs.
- For Widow/Divorced/Abandoned women, Social Security Pension Order will be sufficient.
- Certificate of parenting of orphan children.
- Certificate of registration at Anganwadi center/study in school.
How to check application status Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021
Now you can check the status of Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021 sitting at home. Whether your payment has arrived or not, you can easily check if there is any object in your phone. For this, only you need to have Application ID and Janadhar card.
To check Palanhar Yojana Status, click on the link given below: Click Here
Palanhar Yojana Form Click Here For Any Other Information : Click Here
FAQ 1: What is the process of application in Palanhar Yojana?
Online application in Palanhar Yojana can be done through any E-Mitra Kiosk. To solve the problems related to E-Mitra, contact the District or Block Office of the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment.
FAQ 2: What is the process to get the information updated in Palanhar online application after getting any kind of information updated in Bhamashah card?
In case of any kind of information updating in Bhamashah card, there is a provision to update automatically on Palanhar portal. For more information contact the District or Block Office of Social Justice and Empowerment Department.
FAQ 3: What documents are required under the scheme?
Category wise necessary documents in Palanhar scheme, Palanhar’s Bhamashah card, income certificate, copy of original residence / ration card / voter ID card, study certificate of children and Aadhar number. For more information, visit the departmental website www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in or palanhaar.rajasthan.gov.in or contact the district or block office of the Social Justice and Empowerment Department.
FAQ 4: What to do to check what is the reason for the objection in the application?
Information about the objections in the application form in the Palanhar scheme should be contacted by visiting the respective E-Mitra Kiosk center or at palanhaar.rajasthan.gov.in at their own level or at the district or block office of the Social Justice and Empowerment Department.
FAQ 5: From where can I get the payment information under Palanhar Yojana?
Contact information about the payment of Palanhar scheme from the public information portal at your own level or in the district or block office of the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment.