RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher recruitment 2022 Rajasthan Second Grade Recruitment for 10 thousand posts :RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 Online Form Dates, RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Subject Wise Vacancy 2022 TSP / Non TSP Posts, Rajasthan 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022,RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2021 Rajasthan Second Grade Bharti 2021, RPSC 2nd Grade Bharti Notification 2022 New Bharti 10000 Latest News in Hindi, RPSC 2nd Grade Selection Process 2021, RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Salary RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 are waiting for a long time Rajasthan RPSC Second Grade Recruitment 2022 notification has been issued for second grade teacher recruitment 2022. Online applications for RPSC second grade recruitment 2022 will be filled from 11 April to 10 May 2022 for RPSC second grade recruitment 2022 qualification, age limit,Application fee and other complete information is given below, candidates must check the official notification once before applying.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 1668 posts of English,
- 1613 posts of maths,
- 1666 posts of english,
- 1298 posts of Hindi,
- 1613 posts of maths,
- 1800 verses of Sanskrit,
- 1565 posts of science,
- 1640 posts of social science,
- 70 posts of punjabi,
- Release issued for 106 posts of Urdu,
- Total Vacancy : 9760 Posts
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
For RPSC Second Grade Recruitment 2022, the minimum age limit has been kept up to 18 years and maximum 40 years, apart from this, SC, ST and OBC will be left as per government rules.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
The application fee for RPSC Second Grade Recruitment 2022 will be ₹400 for General OBC candidates and ₹200 for SC/ST candidates.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 Education Qualifications
अनिवार्य शैक्षणिक योग्यता : (For Hindi, English, Maths, Sanskrit, Urdu, Punjabi and Sindhi subjects):
Graduate or equivalent examination with concerned subject as Optional Subject, and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
अनिवार्य शैक्षणिक योग्यता : (For science) :
Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two of the following subjects as Optional Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro Biology, Bio Technology and Bio Chemistry and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education. अनिवार्य
शैक्षणिक योग्यता : (For social science) :
Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two subjects out of the subjects – History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration and Philosophy as optional subjects and Degree or Diploma in education recognized by Government of Rajasthan.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern Syllabus
For RPSC Second Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022, candidates have two papers, first of all, in the first paper, General Knowledge and Psychology will be conducted, after that the second paper will be of the subject, the exam pattern syllabus has also been given for both the papers Jassi Rajasthan Second Grade Teacher Recruitment 2021 notification will be issued, there you will be issued new syllabus and exam pattern.RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Bharti 2022
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 Paper 1st
- The question paper will carry maximum 200 marks.
- Duration of question paper will be 2.00 hours.
- The question paper will carry 100 questions of multiple choices.
|Geographical, Historical, Cultural and general knowledge of Rajasthan||80 Marks|
|Current Affairs of Rajasthan||20 Marks|
|General Knowledge of world and India||60 Marks|
|Educational Psychology||40 Marks|
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 Paper 2nd
- The question paper will carry maximum 300 marks.
- Duration of question paper will be 2.00 Hours 30 Minutes
- The question paper will carry 150 questions of multiple choices.
Such qualification/experience will not be considered after the last date of application, if there is no marking in the application. Only educational qualification/experience acquired after the last date of application will be considered later. Only acquired educational qualification/experience will be considered later.
|Knowledge of secondary and senior secondary standard about the relevant subject matter||180 Marks|
|knowledge of graduation standard about the relevant subject matter||80 Marks|
|Teaching methods of the relevant subject.||40 Marks|
How To Apply RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022
- 1. Before filling the online application form for the said post, first of all, the guidelines given regarding filling the online application form available on the website of the candidate commission https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in (Instructions for Applicants), detailed Must read the advertisement and related service rules. After that candidates apply online. The Instructions for Applicants available on the website of the Commission will be considered as part/part of the advertisement.
- 2. To apply online, candidates have to click on the Apply online link available on the Commission’s online portal https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or S.S.O. Available in Citizen Apps (G2C) by logging in to (SSO) portal https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in. One Time Registration (OTR) will have to be done by selecting the recruitment portal. To do One Time Registration (OTR) for the first time, the name of the candidate, father’s name, date of birth, gender, secondary / equivalent examination and any one of the Aadhar card / PAN card / Voter card / Driving license ID. . It will be mandatory to enter the details of the proof and upload the documents.
- 3. After doing One Time Registration by the candidate, in the OTR Profile, the details of own name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, secondary / equivalent examination and Aadhar card / PAN card / voter card / driving license id. No modification will be possible in the details.
- 4. After filling the online application form for the examination to the candidates, payment of the examination fee from the payment facility available on the Recruitment Portal. Tax application form number (Application ID) will have to be generated.
- 5. Candidates should not use any other portal or facility for depositing the examination fee.
- 6. No fee will be refunded to the candidates in the facilities for depositing the said examination fee.
- 7. The candidate should make sure to pay the examination fee before the last date of application so that the pending verification of any payment related transaction can be done in time, otherwise it will be the responsibility of the candidate himself.
- 8. After applying online, the applicant will necessarily get the application number and if the application number (Application ID) is not mentioned or received, it means that his application form has not been submitted. Preview of the application form will not be considered as application submission.
- 9. If the applicant has any kind of problem while applying online, then contact on Helpdesk Number or E-mail given on the Recruitment Portal.
- 10. Applicant should apply online in the category under which he is eligible to apply. The Commission will be free to take action against the candidate for giving wrong information/ suppression of facts.
- 11. Applicants belonging to Creamy Layer category of Other Backward Classes/Most Backward Classes of Rajasthan State and Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes/Most Backward Classes (Creamy Layer and Non-Creamy Layer) of States other than Rajasthan State/Economically Applicants from weaker section come under general category. Therefore, such applicants will have to apply under the general category by paying the prescribed examination fee for the general category candidates.
- 12. After filling the online application form, the candidates must take the print out of the hard copy of the application form and the examination fee receipt.
- 13. The Commission will not accept any kind of online/offline/hand-filled application form under any circumstances other than filling the online application form from the candidate as per the above procedure.
- 14. Candidates should clearly and necessarily mention the details of all the educational qualifications/experience acquired till the last date of application in the application.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|RPSC 2nd Grade Bharti 2022 Online form Start||11/04/2022|
|RPSC 2nd Grade Online form End||10/05/2022|
|RPSC 2nd Grade Bharti Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join whatsapp Group||Click Here|
When will the notification of RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 be released?
For how many posts RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 will be conducted?
- online casino india
- best online casino in india
- best online casino india
- online casino india real money
- online casino in india
- online casino games in india
- online casino games india
- online casino real money india
- best casino in india online
- online casino games for real money
- casino in india online
- casino games india
- best casino in india
- online casino game real money
- casino india online
- crazy time casino india
- casino online india
- online casino play for real money
- casino games in india
- best online live casino india