Western Railway Bharti 2022 Apply For Various Posts: The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC Recruitment 2022) of Western Railway (WR) is going to start the Apply Online process for the recruitment of various posts of Sports Quota on its official website. For more Details Check Below.
Western Railway Bharti 2022:
Job Recruitment Board: Western Railway (WR)
Notification No: RRC/WR/02/2022 (Sports Quota)
Name Of Posts: Various
No. Of Posts: 21
Types Of Jobs: Railway Jobs
Application Mode: Online
Job Location: All Over India
Official Website: https://www.rrc-wr.com/
Western Railway Bharti 2022 Details Of Posts
- Wrestling (Men) Free Style: 01
- Shooting (M/W): 01
- Kabaddi (M) : 01
- Hockey (M) : 02
- Weightlifting (M) : 02
- Powerlifting (M) : 01
- Powerlifting (W) : 01
- Wrestling (M) (Free Style) : 01
- Shooting (M/W) : 01
- Kabaddi (M) : 01
- Kabaddi (W) : 02
- Hockey (M) : 01
- Gymnastic (M) : 02
- Cricket (M) : 02
- Cricket (W) : 01
- Ball Badminton (Men): 01
Eligibility Criteria For Western Railway Bharti 2022Education Qualification
Graduation in any field or 12th pass
Salary/ Pay scale
- Pay Matrix Rs.19900-63200 /21700-69100 [as per VII th CPC, GP Rs.1900/2000 (VI PC)
- Pay scale more details for check official notification.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 01/01/2023 i.e must have been born
- not earlier than 02/01/1998 and not later than 01/01/2005.
- No age Relaxation (upper or lower) shall be permissible.
- SC/ST/X Servicemen/Women, Minority and Economically Backward Category – Rs. 250/-
- General Category – Rs. 500/-
- This recruitment will be based on tests and assessment of sports achievements, and academic qualifications. Candidates who are found fit in the trial will be considered for the next stage only. Eligible candidates will be called for document verification before trial.
Opening Date and Time: 05/09/2022 @ 10.00 hrs.
Closing Date and Time: 04/10/2022 @ 23.59 hrs.
Download Official Notification: Download
Official Website: Click Here
1. How can I apply for a railway in 2022?
Ans: Candidates interested and eligible in applying for Railway jobs 2022 can visit the official website– rrc-wr.com and apply.
2. What is the qualification of railway jobs?
Ans: For Technicians post, candidates must have passed Class 10/ SSLC Plus ITI / Course Completed Act Apprentices or 10 + 2 with Physics and Maths or Diploma in Engineering (As Applicable).
3. Who can apply for the Gdce exam?
Ans: All regular employees possessing prescribed educational qualifications for Direct Recruitment working in grades lower than the grades/pay scale for which GDCE is being conducted are eligible to appear in GDCE selection for all categories.